⚜️ Services ⚜️


Here at 🌴 Happy Wood 🏡 as well as selling unique one off pieces we also have a range of Services available.

⚜️Custom Orders Available - Whether it's your own piece of furniture (we can pick up) or just an idea in your head we can make your dream come true and your idea come to life! Just send us a photo and approx measurements of what you have in mind and we will be in touch within 24 hours with a free quote for you! Pinterest is a great place to find wonderful and unique ways to UpCycle your Wood 🌴
 
⚜️Layby and Payment Plans - We offer a Layby service where you place your order, pay a 25% deposit and pay off your piece at your own leisure, once 80% is paid off we begin to make your wood with the remaining 20% due on Pick up or Delivery. This way it allows you to get that special piece without forking out lump sums of money upfront. 
 
⚜️Flipping Furniture - What does "Flipping" Furniture mean? Glad you asked! We source a lot of old unloved and used up solid wood furniture from Gumtree, Garage Sales and the Side of the Road. We than sand our finds down raw, make minor repairs (unfortunately we are not carpenters so can only do minor wood repairs) prime the finds and finally paint 🎨 them to perfection with only the best quality paints and finishes. 
 
⚜️Pick Up and Delivey - we offer a Pick Up service for Custom Orders that is charged at half the rate of our Delivery. We also offer to Deliver all completed pieces for a fee depending on delivery area. Pick Up and Delivery 📦 available in the Illawarra and Sutherland Shire. For the rest of Sydney upon special circumstances we can arrange a special  delivery if absolutely needed.
📦 Delivery Rates:
Local Northern Suburbs Illawarra (Coledale to Woonona) $25.00
Illawarra outside of the Northern Suburbs - $50.00
Sydney and Sutherland Shire - $70.00
*Please note all Pick Up's are charged at half the area Delivery rate. 
Thanks,
The Happy Wood Team 
Tam and Jeff 🌈